page visited

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

25 - 02 - 09









Shall post events on Monday onwards. A numbers of things had happened and event some very major ones.

Monday started off with going work as usual, and nth major happened to me. But aft work, i went back home straight for the 1st time when i finish at 6pm, usually i don't. Went back to wash up plus a home cooked dinner and took the car out along with the jump start cable to Edmund's place to help him jump start his car as his battery is alr a goner! Hahah!(: Aft that was supper with the clicks till around 1am.

Went back to Jiann Chen place to gamble "again" which Meng Terng couldn't refused our invitation, so we had just nice a group of 4 all the way till about 7am. Won abit of money, but i think i should be the overall biggest winner i guess.(: B4 leaving, MT suggested going swimming in the afternoon, and JC was immediately tempted and agreed, i was anything so i just go with the wind. Went home slept for a couple of hours then woke up to do some work out on the chest and abs. Went to pick JC and Edmund and went to my old house intending to help my mum to move a cupboard away as someone had rented the place, but in the end its canceled so we went to meet up with the rest at "Jusco, Tebrau City". Its raining the whole afternoon, but JC insisted on going swim as MT tempted him 1st. Oh, forgot, we also have made the decision to play indoor soccer at night after swimming. So we went on for our swim and then proceed for the next activity. Initial warm up was alright for me as all my shots was on target, but when the actual game started, all my shots was just blank wasted shots that actually drag the team down. So in the end i decided not to take anymore shot instead do a set up for others to do the shootings. On our last game, we decided to play all the way none stop till the time stop and see which team has the highest score. And my shooting moments just come straight back in that game, its just an amazing game for me.

BUT the unfortunate thing that happened, when we are winning with 8 - 2, i fell and dislocate my left wrist. Immediately i ran out and lie on the floor. The pain was just unbearable, honestly its the 1st time i felt such pain when i injured myself during soccer games. My whole body was just shivering with pain uncontrollably, it looks really scary according to my frenz. My mum still tght its not very serious, so she asked me to endure the pain till morning. I have 2 choices to choose between going to which kind of treatment, go hospital for operation or endure greater pain to let someone pull the bone back which will be a faster recovery. So i made my decision to endure the pain and go for the traditional method. But somehow, after getting pulled, i am feeling worse pain than ytd. and the pain is alr persisting for more than 12hrs by now.

Hopefully I'll feel much better when i wake up tmr. I'm taking great pain and almost 1hour just to type this post in with one hand, thank you for reading. See you soon!(:

No comments: