page visited

Saturday, February 21, 2009

21 - 02 - 09

Went for test drive car this afternoon. Don't know if gonna get that car or what. I actually prefer another car more than the one i tested, and also don't like the performance and some other factors of the car. Probably gonna test a few more later after sunrise. Hahah!(: 2 days of off days don't know what to do, so gonna just go and look around for a suitable car.

Time really flies, it was just like yesterday when i just started this blog, and i keyed in one of my wish in wish list as "my 1st paid car", and now i am already looking for it and gonna get it real soon now.

Everything has already past for so long, gonna be about half a year soon. Sounds really long huh? Hahah!(: Glad everything has long gone behind me, and also alot has change and happened to me. Good and bad. But i got to admit i learned alot these 5months and tried out lots of things throughout. Many which i have never get to try before live change for me.(: As the saying goes, " no pain, no gain!" TRUE!!! Absolutely!!!(:

Hey all my singles guy friend, try whatever you want now and don't regret having not try only after you are attached. At least you're not betraying anyone!(:

Gonna screw some workout right now. Bet you must be thinking i'm crazy, just got nth to do, so i feel like buffing up.

Nights ppl !(:

No comments: