page visited

Thursday, January 29, 2009

29-01-09


This new year's gambling was quite intense, been doing it all thru out the night, all the way till the next morning around 7am only it will end. But lucky me is winning money all the way now, and ya, winning quite big!(:

Ytd was at a more professional place (Las Vegas) for gambling. (you'll understand once seeing the picture that i'm posting why its professional) Was losing quite badly initially from the moment i sat down at about 10pm all the way till about 5:30am. From that moment on, i did not only recoup my loses, i even wipe another sum and turn out to be the biggest winner for that session!(: Treated JC, his sis and Ivy to early breakfast and went home to slp in order to regain my energy. This group of ppl is really ruining my body by attractting me to join them for gambling marathon. Hahah!(: Hopefully i can continue on the winning streak so that some will be used to cover abit for my repairing expenses.(:

One should win big and run with the amount, do not ask for more!!(: Hahah! Though "PEPSI" always ask us to "Ask For More".(:

Let the show continue on tonight!(:

GOOD LUCK TO MYSELF!(:

No comments: