page visited

Monday, January 26, 2009

26-01-09

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Another year has since past us!(: There've been many ups and down, but still it ended well for me! Hahah! Alr received many Ang Baos on the eve ytd. Lots of customers has been giving it to us, i guess this year Ang Bao will be the most for me in Singapore alr.(: Cool! I'm feeling rich once again! Hahah!(:

While posting this post up, people outside my hse is busy playing with fireworks!(: Gonna go out join my frenz later too!(:

Been starting to put on contact lens recently. Its my first time doing it, and i really look like a clown while putting it on. Its so difficult tha i took 15mins to put it on with ppl guidance. But after a few days of trying, now, i've gotten the hang of it! Hahah!

Okay! i shall not be long winded and talk so much, gotta go out now! Bye! Happy CNY once again!(:

No comments: