page visited

Friday, January 23, 2009

23-01-09

Aww! Its been another long time since i last wrote anything! don't have the time and energy to do it the past weeks, and when i feel like doing it, its either my internet is suddenly down, or something crop up!(:

CNY is appraoching in like 2days time, and i still have no plans to where to go with my frenz. I'm not going back to Penang once again and its been super long since i last went back. Perhaps about 2years?(: hahah! Will be in JB or Sg with my frenz this time round. Probably gonna drive up to Malacca again to familarize with that place more!(: Tmr will be in Sg having advance Re-union dinner with ppl and Sunday another one with my family b4 they go back to Penang on the 1st day of CNY.

Last few days in company was pretty busy and totally wore myself out. But the good thing was, received a number of Ang Bao from some customers alr!! hahah!(:*cool* And of course, i won't touch on something not too good that happened to me during work then. Those who know juz keep to yourself!

Don't really feel the CNY mood this year, but my clicks said they wanna buy firecrackers to play like wad we used to play when we are in sec sch times. Its been so long since we did all those crazy things, perhaps we can do it again!(: Maybe don't go anywhere and just keep playing. hahah!(: That can be an idea too!!

Okay! Shall see how it goes and how things work out then decide! For now, i gotta get out of the house and get my clothes altered and run some errands!!(:

See ya dudes! Thanks for reading!(:

No comments: