page visited

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

20-07-11






Took part in the Utusan Malaysia Sponsored Futsal Tournament last Sunday, it was a group stage match, and we were thrashed 5-0 on our 1st game and it was super demoralising initially. But on our 2nd match, our opponent was also thrashed the same score by the team that thrashed us, that was when our moral climbed back up. So eventually, we managed to won our game against the other team. We fought hard for that single goal, but somehow, the referee made a mistake and awarded us 2 goals to 0. Haha!!

Body was aching that day, especially my legs, but baby bought this foot patch thing for me to patch it on my foot at night throughout my sleep. It really work wonders!!(: Baby also bought lots of stuffs from candy empire, and one was mini oreo. She said she managed to pick it out from my mouth w/o me noticing that i like oreo.. How sweet!?

Oh yes, did i mentioned before that i went for k session with baby? Just the 2 of us, inside the room.. How sweet and fun.. Shall to it more often in future baby!!(:

Anyway, baby will be going on leave in like a few days time. We will be going Penang as part of her birthday celebration. I seriously hope you will enjoy and won't get bored by getting to know my relatives. Sorry if you do, partly its because i am poor now, no money to let you have the best funfilled time. What can i say? Useless? Hopefully i will get more financially stabled soon lo.

Should i be looking forward to it then?

No comments: