page visited

Saturday, July 2, 2011

02-07-11

What is the definition of being responsible? To what extent someone is portraying responsibility? What kind of things people should do to be called a responsible man? All these has been running through my head the past few days. But now, fuck it! (i'm an irresponsible guy)

Till now, i've got a couple of students already, all so fun and lovable! Hahaha!! I want to pack my schedule with tutoring!!!(:

Went in to BT to fetch baby's good friend from Aussie in the wee of this morning, but sadly i ended up being a unpaid security guard for a couple of hours!!):

Rushed back for tuitions, but ended up, all of them cancelled... Was suppose to have soccer training tonight, but it seems all court is fully booked... We're left with nothing!!): My day is screwed!!

My life is equally screwed when i come to think of it. Sometimes, it would have been better if a person can just go all of a sudden, let everyone beside him cry for the last time and life goes on.. No more arguing, no more upsetting and no more dissatisfaction...

How much can i do? How well can i do? How else can i do? Many question nowadays right? Ok, fuck it!

Anyway, my results are out!!! UNJUSTIFIABLE is the only thing i could say!! My Law, i did so much for the assignment, the lecturer merely tick every points that i got right, no mistake comments, and just gave us 65/100... WTF!!! My statistic, worse, i spent only a few hours in studying, not even attending usual lectures and did not do well for my test, yet i gotten A for it... -.-!!!

Ok, its been very rare for me to whine so much in a post, but many things has happened recently, many stressful moments, even now. When will it ever be over? Sorry for whining!!

BYE!

No comments: