page visited

Friday, July 8, 2011

08-07-11

Backed from Malacca and Muar on Wednesday. Was quite rush as it was a less than 24 hours trip. But with the companionship of you, it just felt so fulfilling. Not tired at all.(:

Baby's friend is going back on Sunday alr, means she got more time for me alr?? Hahahaha!!! But in anyway, i will be getting her for a week by end of this month.. (:

Body is aching while i am here typing now. How i wish i have you beside me who will give me a light massage!): But ok, i will go your place to help you with your room cleaning.

Tmr will be the ESPN Tiger Street Soccer Tournament alr, still don't know who will be starting the line up. But whatever it is, i will just try my best when i am on. Watch my team out on ESPN channel!!(:

Guess that's about it for me to update for now?

I guess we're getting back to what we were? Of course, and i am very happy no matter how hard it gets at times.. As long as i know you're with me!(: Love you baby!! Bye!!

No comments: