page visited

Monday, July 4, 2011

03-07-11

Sometimes, i thought to myself why honeymoon period is stated as 3-6months, but why mine feels as though it ended much earlier?

Everything is done and over with... Very mixed feelings. I suppose no one else can understand what kind of emotions is running through me.

There is many things i would like to say, but i really thought its not appropriate, but i just gotta say, i will never blame you for anything, and never leave you for any of such reason.

I guess we both realised we hasn't been smiling much, there is so many things i wish i could let you know, but i don't know how i should put it. Lets just say, forget it...

I should be the one saying sorry for everything, not because of me, you wouldn't have need to go through any of these. Though there is still much till all these finally ends, but from here on, it will be me alone, not needing you to go through any other thing. Just rest well, and get well soon my love.

Really have too much to say, but i can't arrange all in words..

Bye! I know you will be reading, but don't ask. Let's move on and try to be happy again! Love ya!

No comments: