page visited

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

2 / 12 / 08

Been so long since i last blog, was really busy the past week, be it at work or other things. It has finally come to an end for me to travel here and there everyday. And today is me officially going back to Ngee Ann, Kim Robinson to work. I'm almost drain out soon, but i got to wait till Friday for my next off day, it means i will be working for 12days without having off!!!

Ytd at work was very busy, though i have a new girl helping, her presence is as good as not being there. She is always out for smoking break when it comes to the busy moment. And its still the same, i am running alone like mad man. Nvm since its over. Hahah!(: Am still very lethargic right now and don't really feel like continue blogging anything. I'll just post some malacca trip photos and some photos i took during the Fashion Show that my stylist took part in doing their hair.

Enjoy! Tata!!!(:

No comments: