page visited

Thursday, December 11, 2008

11 / 12 / 08

My work station!
My Bed!
My room entertainment!
My display!

Today did not turn up for work, and tmr is off day for me. Not feeling too well that's why i got off today. But being home the whole day is just way too bored, so i decided as usual when i got nth to do, i should just do spring cleaning to my room. Spent from about 12plus in the noon all the way till almost 7 in the evening to clear and arrange all the clothes neatly in my wardrobe, wipe all my shelf, vacuum and mop the floor of my room.

I've planned my activities for tmr, my off day!!! I'm gonna go buy a number of shows, and have to at least watch 3 shows tmr!!!(: Hahah!!

Have uploaded some pictures into my laptop, and also did took a few pictures of my cleaned up room just now.

Will post again soon when i have more to say!!(:

Tata!!

No comments: