page visited

Sunday, December 7, 2008

07 / 12 / 08

Awww! Been so long since i last blog. Has been really busy and tired for the past 1 week plus, and yes, finally i'm back at Kim Robinson, Ngee Ann. Still very blur with the operations. Trying to get used to it slowly.

Work was really tiring, and i seriously need lots of rest now. Back at Ngee Ann, and the food there is really uncomparable to those at Great World City. I just miss the good food there. Hahah!(: But i am going on diet right now, so it doesn't really matter much. Hahah!!!

Too many days of thing to update, makes me don't know where i should start from.(: Perhaps I'll just say something about ytd and Friday?

Friday was my off day, and brought my family out to Singapore "IKEA", dinner then followed by Orchard taking photos. The Christmas lighting was nicer this year compared to the past few years. When we went back to JB, the freaking Singapore Checkpoint was so congested that i was stuck there for more than 1hr 30mins. I was at the outer most lane, and by the time when i saw the traffic police, i was to late to cut the queue to go into the center lane, so the F*****G Police ask me to turn out and turn back to Woodlands Road and Re-Queue. Damn pissed!! The new JB Checkpoint is practically done, and now they are having trials for cars that come in from Singapore. Its freaking BIG, and i mean really BIG. If next time there is no bus during peak period, i will not even choose to walk even if it means taking away my life, its too big to do so!

Ytd work i was the only guy in the whole team of management & front desk staffs. Hahah! William ("MC King") as usual was on MC. Hahah!!(: And my trainer, Jeason was on leave, so its only me left. Ytd was quite busy from time to time, but good thing is luckily there is sometime that is quiet for us to breath. Hahah!(: Went to meet the usual gang after work ytd in JB. Having the urge to drive to Genting cause someone tempt me and say see me there. Really had the intention, but i can't even contact you cause your phone got no roaming. Hahah!!!(: Went drinking with my frenz as ytd was all guys night. Girls from our click was at Sentosa enjoying themselves. Came home only this morning around 7plus and slept till 2pm.(:

I'm now home alone, haven't eaten anything. Not gonna post alr, wanna go do some workout then i can proceed on if any last min activity pop out!!(:

Bye!

No comments: