page visited

Sunday, December 21, 2008

21 / 12 / 2008

Whoa! Once again another long long week since i last posted! Have been spending my time out alot recently. So many activities just pops up in a short period of time, gatherings, birthday parties, coming up next will be Christmas Parties, and i really meant parties as there is a few to go to. Have been drinking quite abit lately, though i have stopped for sometime, but the activities recently is inevitable for those drinks. Lucky things was that i know my limit up till now.

Workload has drastically increased for me and everyone else, now i even felt i am part of the team who is helping out in setting up at Beijing as i have been assigned with some stuff regarding them. Perhaps when New Delhi is ready, we would be reading Tamil E-mails sent over from there. Hahah! That would be really cool i guess!(:

Thursday was class 5S1 class gathering after work, everyone was at Seoul Garden, Causeway Point. I was the last to reach as i was clearing up work stuffs and also get my hair trimmed after it. After dinner, Yunting suggested to watch movie, but apparently by the time we wanted to purchase tickets, all the last shows has started, and so i suggest we could go to Cineleisure for it, anyway i have loads of time till 1am. When we're there, the time that is suitable for us is either full house or left only the front row seats, conclusion is, we did not get to watch anything. So i treated them to coffee at the "Gloria Jean" outside. We chatted and babbled nonsense through the night till almost 1am, and i sped my way all the way to Taman Jurong to pick Lynn up. Sent the rest home and went to Lynn's house as she packed some stuffs as she is staying over in my place that night.

She wanted to buy Malaysia magazines, so thinking that she could get it from the petrol station, i promised her she could get what she wanted. But little did i expect that all the freaking shops a petrol station do not operate 24/7, they will only operate the pump, not the convenient shop (or should i say inconvenient shop). In the end i got screwed by that girl. Screw you damn petrol stations!! Hahah!(: Not only the petrol station i should screw, even the 7 - 11 near my place is not 24/7, i thought it was so i gave her the last glimpse of hope, but sadly to say, she is just not fated to own a mag that night. Hahah! So she don't have much choice to go back my house and sleep.

Watched "Wild Child" the moment we woke up the next morning as i have 3 more movies left from the last time i bought it. Very nice and funny show. We left home about 12pm took our lunch and sent her to work for the day. After dropping her was definitely a boring day for me as i got no more activities. Ytd was another long and crazy night out with another group of ppl, its the 1st time i went out drinking with all the colleagues at work. Ytd was Laurence Ong's Birthday, we went too "Home Club" at Boat Quay, intended to go back JB to join my usual clicks at the club in "Zon", But no one there allowed me to leave all the way till almost 3am. Controlled my drinks as i need to drive while William got himself drunk as he has me to drive him home. And guessed what, he dirtied my car seat with his intoxicated saliva. God damn!! I was so afraid i can't make it home as i know i am very tired after a few days of little sleep plus the alchohol that made my head heavy, i really tried very very hard to drive myself back in the fastest possible way, swaying the car a little left and right all the time. Thank god i still made it and now talking about it. Cool!(:

Today was definitely bored again as i am home alone from now all the way till next year i guess!! Only watch another 2 shows and tidied my rooms. Anyone who is seeking refuge may get through my mobile to make arrangement with me though.(:

I guess thats about it for tonight. Shall post again some other time. Trying to get my hands on the photos took from the gathering to post it on. Coming soon, wait patiently!!(:

Goodnight!

No comments: