page visited

Thursday, March 25, 2010

25-03-10

Was pretty lazy these 2days... But have been going out to Sg... 1st was to go re-contract my starhub line... Which has alr ended like last year and i did not went to do the re-contract... It was my mum that ask me to do it cuz she wanted to get a new phone for herself, but apparently all the phones that she has in mind, Starhub doesn't has it yet... And i wanted to get Blackberry Bold, but they also don't have it there... So in the end, i ended taking a brand that i've never expected i'd be using it... SAMSUNG!!! Its Omnia Pro though, but still, i think the phone sucks... Hahahah!!! Luckily to me, phone is just a communication device now, thus, it doesn't really matter to me, as long as i know how to use it for phone calling, sms and some other basic use, its fine with me...

My next target will be getting a China phone... Hahah! i guess its pretty fun to play with as there is dual sim and also TV... Cool! And of course i am getting myself Blackberry too in few months time... Hahahaha!!!

When will my car be back? Sad!!!

Alright, phuturing probably tmr...

Nights peeps!

No comments: