page visited

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

23-03-10

Awww, screw MSN alright! At the same time, screw FB chat too... Hahahah!!! This both are sucking thumb tgth at the moment... Is downloading Skype right now... Perhaps Skype should be the next big chat interface from now...

Has been busy doing nothing ytd and today... The only thing that took me away from doing nothing is working out... And it took a couple away from my doing nothing... LOL!!!

Gonna go into sg tmr, thus will be another rushing day for me... Plus soccer at night... Whoo!! Healthy lifestyle it is... Hahah!!!

I think i am running out of topic here, someone please suggest something for me... Oh, and the past few days was crazy, sitting infront of my lappy, setting insane target of posting FB comments... I was fun, crazy plus insane totally... LOL!!!

Alright, thats about it... Shall decide on Fri activity by these few days....

NightS!!!

No comments: