page visited

Thursday, March 18, 2010

18-03-10

I don't know if i am really fully fit to play soccer, but i just can't resist the temptation of going ahead with joining the team... Thus i went ahead with it, and guess i injured my left knee right now... Fucking stepped on the ball accidentally and fell to hit directly on my left knee ytd... The pain is excruciating now...

When i'm on my way back home last night, there was this suspicious Malay motorbike rider that is riding very close to me behind my car, so i tried to shake him off by swerving left to right, and right to left, but he follows me to whichever lane i was in... Thus the thought of E-braking and let him crash onto my car came into me... And i did tried, but he was lucky he managed to escape... Lucky i did not stop as i sensed he was like following me...

I hope, i wish and i desire......(:

See ya!

No comments: