page visited

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

17-04-12

Oh man! I just realised i did not post anything regards to me going to watch "Bibap". It was damn good, and i love it! Damn funny and entertaining.. Shall just post pictures and let it tell you the story.



Then also, the funny part on that day was! I was driving all around to escape the ERP gantries when on my way to Ritz Carlton to park my car, then walk to the performance at Esplanade. Sadly, now i know that there is no way you can escape from it!!! Stupid ERPs......

When i was happily finding for car park lot at Ritz, what i saw surprises me. There was an event on that day, and many lots were reserved. The management actually used a A4 paper and just scribbled "Reserved Lots" on a section. That sign could easily be missed by any driver as the colour of the ink was not even obvious. Thus, i took another piece of paper and replied them telling them that their sign is not even visible, not to say when drivers are concentrating on looking for a spot with all their concentration and focus on lots instead of signage.
this was stuck on unauthorised cars...
the one thing i cannot agree is that people who parked on 'invisible' lot is not penalised

The moment when i came back from the performance, i realised they actually took away the note i wrote, and replaced the hand written sign to a printed and bold piece of it. I was LOLing with my girl and decided to actually take pictures again and kind of complimented the hotel ourselves.


That day was also the tournament day of FFFC Tournament 2012. My team was the favorites for that tournament to emerge victorious and bring back the champion trophy. But then, the 2nd favorite posed a very big threat to when the thrashed another team 4-0 when we only had 2-0 with that same team. But thankfully, my defensive performance that day was up to par, earning ourselves a very crucial goal against our nemesis, and earning us our champion trophy and medals. I was also glad i am voted the best defender award which i have waited for a long time!! Yipee!!!:)
all these are destined to be ours.........
this is what i am voted for (2nd last row)
My proud collection in 2012......:)

That actually rounded up my March!!! Sorry this was a back tracked post!!!
Sign off!!



A short clip i videoed in discreet during the performance! There are others, but all too big to be uploaded!!(:

No comments: