page visited

Saturday, April 14, 2012

14-04-12


Yesterday has really not been a very smooth day for me. Brought my granny to the hospital for an eye check-up early in the morning at 8:30am. Have been waiting till about 11plus till finally i felt damn hungry at the same time my grandma is hungry too. Thus, i went out to grab some food and a can of milo for her. But then while i was out, she was called into the doc's room, and the doc asked her many question that she couldn't answer herself. In the end the doc asked her to leave and come back again at 3pm. WTF right? Waited since morning. My maid called and i rushed back to talk to the doc, but ended up getting scolded for not being around when my grandma was called, but then after that, he asked me to go get my grandma in, so i thought he's gonna consult her. But then when she walked all the way in, he suddenly changed again and told me to bring her back again at 3pm... I was damn pissed after that, first you get an old lady to walk all the way into your room, then you want her to walk out again. Then he stated that he don't have enough time blah blah blah, but my question is why do you spent the past 10-15mins scolding me and not getting my grandma to come in to consult on her? Its really ridiculous!

I complaint my way up to their office, and found out he is the chief of Opto. How did he even passed to be one? Cannot believe it..!

Anyway, i was addicted to Texas Poker on Facebook all over again... But i have been losing.. Don't know why i cannot play like i used to... Damn, i used to be a millionaire alright!!! Damn it!!! I wanna reach millions again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Typhoon around my house today!! The world is sick! We need doctors (good one though)!!!

No comments: