page visited

Thursday, January 19, 2012

19-01-12

Forgotten to post about ytd this morning. Haha!! Hmmm... What have i did ytd? Let me recap!......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, i wanted to gather my mood to study, but as i mentioned, i wanted to, meaning i failed to!(:

Brought granny for haircut ytd, and it cost a whooping 25bucks for like nothing is cut... Anyway, i really did not did much ytd, only spent most of my time washing the pile of clothes that i had left there for so damn long.

Went for Futsal as usual on a Wednesday night and i would say performance wasn't that bad as a goalie and defender last night. Even managed to score a unexpected goal past Ken!(: COME ON!!! That would be what he'd be saying if he saved it, but that will also be what he'd say if he scored.. Hahahah!!!

Anyway, did i mentioned anything about me cracking my head on boxing day 2011? I went for futsal too, but had a fall and bled profusely, had fits and even vomited. Was sent to hospital conscious according to my mates, but when i woke up in the hospital, i am unaware of anything. I don't even know i played futsal, worse part is i don't rmb anything. Everything seems to be like dream, or somehow i felt its only my soul that is moving around. I even asked whats the date and when the nurse told me it's 2011, i argued to say its 2013... Which i really got no idea why i thought it was 2013...

Thankfully i recovered and received 3-stitches on the back of my head, lost 2 days of memories (25-12-11 & 26-12-11)... Maybe yes i do have some slight images of these 2 days, but very vividly...

My stitches
Stitch removal kit at home
Last one to go


Thank god i'm alive!!!(:

Treasure lives people! Muacks!!! Sign off!!!

No comments: