page visited

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

18-01-12

Few more days to Chinese New Year! The Dragon year... My room is still so not prepared..

I have decided that i will do my best to actually post every night by hook or by crook.. No matter if there is things that happened or not, i will just write something, good or bad... So that my life will be keep track of..

Starting this entry with what has happened yesterday maybe? Hahah!!

I din expect myself to still be able to play tennis after so many many years of not playing it. Did my first TV Commercial for New York Skin Solution by The Moving Visuals Co. that took place in Orchid Country Club and Nee Soon CC subsequently. Was needed to play tennis under blaxing hot sun, hot but fun.. Haha!!

There after went for dinner with babe at Bugis then proceed home from there by Johor-Singapore Express bus. Queue was damn freaking long, waited for about an hours before i could board the bus.

Oh yes, did i mentioned i took my BIS exam on Monday, and it will probably be the only paper that i am gonna get a C or maybe even needa take the sup paper.

Anyway, its more or less like this, so many things happened, but i am so lazy to sum up everything, thus, i will just start from now and future. Lets forget about the past!(:

Woots!!! Loves!!!!<3

No comments: