page visited

Friday, December 31, 2010

31-12-2010


Today is the last day of the year. Its somewhat special.

Lets reflect back on what changes has come around you and me. whats has been lost and whats has been gained. I find 2010 a particularly memorable on for me because i have somehow gained a more healthy and interests engagement year. Of course at the cost of many lost things. I think that it doesn't matter how much you've lost, most importantly is that you have come around from the losses and gained what will be better for the future.

After the futsal tournament recently, my futsal form has somewhat been very good. But i was accidentally knee-ed on my rib on Wednesday. Went to the hospital yesterday as the pain was really intense, but luckily enough, the doctor say no broken or crack rib. So i wasn't so worried now.

Wonder whats in for me in the coming 2011!!(: I hope i find someone better, so much better and hmmm.... hahaha!!

Been really lazy recently to blog about life. How can i find that kinda mood back in me?? Anyway, i hope the flow to this place is still there? No? Maybe its a too wordy blog..

Spending my new year eve at home, not going work and just going out for a simple coffee chill out with a couple of friends is always the simple yet best time. Partying my life away is not the present me. Of course, that inclides the recently past Christmas too.. hahah!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Oh yes, and i forgottten to say, i want to get my car soon!!!(: I mean my 2nd car!!(:

No comments: