page visited

Sunday, December 19, 2010

19-12-10






Yeah!! Finally past another busy yet enjoyable and fun weekend! But sadly my left calf is still excruciatingly painful...

It was my first Tournament with Futsal Fever Football Club (FFFC). A club i joint just beginning of this year. When our team members was first announced in the balloting, everyone has strike our team combination as the losing team, we were deemed to be coming as the bottom of the list in this year's tournament. I am proudly saying now that this combination has unexpectedly beaten all odds to put up a strong fight with stronger teams, and ultimately, we were the underdog that came in 3rd instead. Also, i think i did really well putting up a defence behind my team, and i should have came in as the best defender, but i lost marginally to Ah Cai, a expected winner as Best Defender. Perhaps i have been a really tight contender for it too.. Haha!!

My left leg failed me on the 3rd game, but i managed to hang in there all the way with my mentality set on going all the way for this team as i don't want to disappoint them.. I think i really had gone into a very motivating team.

Let me put up some pictures to give you all a better understanding.(:

Sign off!!!

No comments: