page visited

Saturday, October 16, 2010

16-10-10


Its crazy to be waking up so early on a Saturday morning. Others could probably well be in their bed still. But i'm totally excited with it since today is the start for the shooting of a pte short film. Its about 20mins, but yeah, i am the main character inside! Cool!! Its probably gonna stretch for about 3weekends? So i probably be like waking up super early every weekend mornings even w/o working!

the past 10 days or so which i hasn't been updating has been superbly crazy. Last weekend was night out with a new fun group of ppl, and hell yeah, its clubbing again... Its wasn't as crazy for me, but its always insanely happy for me to see drunk ppl doing crazy things right infront of my eyes! hahah!! i wanna see more of that. and of course, also met some great new peeps!!

school has really been shagging me out for like just 2 weeks. Law module is gonna be the main killer, but i'm interested in the study of Law, thus i will put in my 80% concentration on it, and the rest on Econs and Biz Knowledge. hopefully its a 1 time pass thingy. not only pass, but i wanna get a High Distinction at least..

last night was supposedly a meaty dinner at Brazilian place, bit due to alittle change of plan, i had Japs instead since its been super long since i last had that. luckily for me there is so many ppl that is just one phone call away from me. if not its gonna be a lonely lonely dinner for me... hahahah!

work is still as good for me so far, and i hope for the next 2 yrs, its gonna be like this.

Alright, this shall be it for now. till then, TATA!!(:

No comments: