page visited

Monday, October 4, 2010

04-10-10

Okay, i was like WTF today... Work wasn't as bad as it seems... No Monday blue definitely, which i don't normally have too... But early in the morning, my atm card was retained at the ATM machine. All because my current card was bent, and i have problem using it frequently, thus i went to request for new cards 2weeks ago, but uptil now, i hasn't gotten my replacement card. So thinking i could withdraw money, i went on to use my current card, ended up kena retained w/o even getting money out from that stupid wall...

Was suppose to be my 1st class tonight, but ended up i did not attend.. Because when i signed up for this course, the coordinator actually told me i only have my lesson on Mon-Fri, and all lessons are at Queenstown, but god knows, in the end i have a few Sat class, and best still, my 1st day of class is at Dhoby Ghaut. But i was alr at Queenstown when i eventually found out about that.

And there is a story behind it that i could not get home immediatly due to some long long story that came out...

Summary, its just not my day.. It sucks!!

ARGH!!!!!!!!

Nights!

No comments: