page visited

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Work at KR+ Millennia Walk..

Started my 1st day experiencing the way things work out at KR+, which is our outlet that is open to cater to different market and having different concepts. Still trying to learn the rope there, and my duty and responsibities is to pick up from there and bring it over to the upcoming KR+ in Great World City! So excited to be there as its an opportunity for me to start up a new place in my work life, i may only have a chance like this once.

Having said all these, i am still very much looking forward to going back to Kim Robinson Studio asap. I still feel more like at home there.(:

Have predicted myself being busy from now till the coming 1 month or so... Hope things goes well and my determination and intention to work hard will be well paid off.

After work ytd night was off to meet my gang for a endless night, wend to jian qing house for gambling all the way from 2am - 7plus morning, and aft that i went off, but they don't allow me to slp as they insist that i muz treat them to a sumptious breakfast of Dim Sum as i had won about 300bucks from them. so i got no choice but to give in, anyway, its not my money too. aft our breakfast was running some errands and thereafter we went to KTV all the way up till 6plus. And it basically means that i have juz reach home, without having a proper slp since 6:30am ytd. OMG!! I'm crazy!!! But i'm loving it!

Things happens without anyone expecting it, but good enough, it also go off soon without anyone realising it as well!(: My life is filled with a totally different type of happiness and contentment right now, soon after proudly transforming my room a little, it won't be long my long awaited 1st car will be out, perhaps in 5 - 6 months time, there after, it will be the time i transform my car more vastly instead. Hee!!(:


No comments: