page visited

Sunday, October 26, 2008

1st ever post!!

This is my 1st ever post on this blog of mine that has been created so long ago..

After a series of events that happened and now finally everything has died down and has been washed away from my heart, i feel there is still alot of good things thats happening around my life.

Though i have been feeling very down the past weeks, there is many that stood by me to support me, not only my family, but friends, company & someone else.. Thanks everyone!

Now, i would just concentrate on my job, strive and work hard for the company that has gave me the chance to. Beginning monday, i will be relocated to both Millennia Walk and Great World City outlets, main aim is to help the starting up of the latest addition in Great World City. Hopefully in 1month time, something that i have been looking forward to will happen, its the best thing that i am hoping for right now. But i admit its a little too fast and sudden though i am very thrill. Taking up a new place, assuming new roles and taking new responsibities. Taking up the challenge well and strong!


Just added a new Home Theatre Set in my room and in the coming week will collect my new 32inch LCD TV and mount it on my wall. Transforming my room to a comfortable mini theatre since i have skip movie for the past 1month plus. Perhaps someone will be invited to enjoying the moment with me..(:

No one can ever predict the future, see the future and tell the future.
Like what many have been telling me, the new will never arrive w/o the old going!
TRUE!!

Thats it for my 1st post, will post frequently!


No comments: