page visited

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

02-05-12

Its May day now.... Hahahaha!!! I have went for the 2nd audition that is with Jack Neo. Don't know if i did well if enough to land myself a better role.. Anyway, that aside, school assignment was pain in the ass... Its so tough, but thankfully to the vast technology online, i could get loads of help from there. But the next pain i get is from the members. I swear i won't work with such members ever again.

Oh oh oh... I started my May with watching "The Avengers" at "GV Gold" with gf.. It was a memorable experience that we had there. The service was exceptional, the snack was great, the feeling the let you have is wonderful and topping up with the great movie we chose. Totally worth spending the money to go for it. Highly recommended!!(:

Alright, nothing much has happened today, shall update more on the next post.

Anticipate the picture that i will post for my Gold Class experience!!(:

Bye!

No comments: