page visited

Friday, February 3, 2012

03-02-12

31-01-12

Been feeling lethargic since i came back, was suppose to have tuition but i ended up cancelling it as i was too tired. Went to KSL for a short walk and visited one of my student, Benjamin at work. Nothing much on this day.

01-02-12

Had my tuition in the afternoon then after that i chiong home for some rest. After that i went for my usual futsal game. Fun. Exciting. Tiring. Rough. Injury. As usual. Hahahah! Good game with everyone, but one thing that is not good, i left my show there when i drove home. Luckily when i called back the can still be able to find it. Hahaha!!

02-02-12

Went to town in the afternoon to meet Say Way and Chet Meng for lunch (curry fishhead). Raining heavily the whole afternoon. All because its the water Dragon Year this year. Went to collect my futsal shoe then head home to have more rest. I'm really living the life style of dream, just that without enough money. LOL! Met SW, CM, Yuanting, Tingru and Billy again at night for dinner. Almost killed YT since he is not eating, he still wants to be the one choosing the place to go to. WTH!

03-02-12

Yes, you'd be wondering why am i awake so early since i am living the life of a dream? That's because i had a nightmare. I dreamt that i went for dinner with my group of friends while i brought my notes for one of my module to study for exam. At a hawker by the way, then there was a group of men walked in and wanted to chop this other man, but failed to do so. So they ran away, but shortly after, the lights at the hawker all went out, it was just pitch black for an instant. The shadow of 2 men walked past me and approached that man who is sitting alone. One of them brought up the chopper, slashed it on his left neck and then walked off coolly. The other man then approached me and did the same to my friend, one who sat infront of me. For like no reason, really. Then i woke up. LOL!!!

Ok, i decided to stay awake since i am going badminton later at 10am with CM, YT and Billy. That's about it for now, gonna have a slight rest before i go out.(: Tata!!!

No comments: