page visited

Friday, June 10, 2011

10-06-11

Now, Bruce and sister's birthday is already over.. The next highly anticipated by me is baby's 1st birthday with me.. Haha!!(:

Still busy with planning stuffs... But i'm loving it!! Hahah!!!

Ok, sometimes its really more agonizing to see people around you being unhappy and sad when you cannot do much than the one going through it..

Nothing much to talk about actually... But yes, one particular incident few days back.. Witness a motorcyclist knocking a pedestrian down.. It was so so so unlucky for both parties... The pedestrian was jay-walking, which of course many others did there at that road too... By the time the motorcyclist saw the women, he tried to dodge by going to the swaying to the left, but the women who was crossing to the left too actually pick up her speed and ran faster, making the whole incident occur. If either 1 of them did not do what they did, then everything will just not happen. Lucky thing was i wasn't involve, because i was right behind the bike, and was about to picked up my speed when i saw the bike swayed suddenly that shocked me and pedal my brake... Really heng on my side!!(:

Thats about it!!

Love you baby!! Get well soon!!! (and why my baby never post anything on my tag box before? hahaha!)

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Because ur baby is onli posting it nw!!! Haha. Love u baby. =) this shows tar ur post not sweet enuf to melt me la... tats y din post. Lol.

David said...

hur hur hur!!! ok lo... then thats too bad... i shall light fire to melt your heart!!!(: