page visited

Sunday, July 18, 2010

18-07-10

Hahaha!!! Been anticipating anything? Alright, been busy again lately.. And also feeling tired everyday, like not enough sleep whenever i wake up...

My car road tax and insurance expire, so i asked my mum to get the agent to get it done for me... And guess what, my IC number was blocked by the Traffic Police due to fines that wasn't paid up.. And then again, i din even receive the fines letter, how am i suppose to know i was fined? And there was even one that was given to me on 2008, i have been expecting this, but whenever i check fines using my IC number, they did not show i have any fine. Till that day when the agent went to check, they say the court of Malaysia has already issued a warrant of arrest of me for not attending a court hearing that i was suppose to... And the again, i did not receive the god damn letter, how i know i need to attend court?

But anyway, the good thing is that everything is settled, of course using MONEY as usual in Malaysia...

The other major thing was that my SE X1 finally died on me again. And i had enough of it... The screen just went blank suddenly the other day, thus, i've sent in for repair yet again... But come to think of it, if it doesn't, i wouldn't have gotten my X10, and at such bargain... Bought it from Singtel at $148... COOL!!!

And now i am off to continue exploring my new phone... BYE!!!

No comments: