page visited

Sunday, June 20, 2010

20-06-10

Happy Father's Day to all Fathers around the world!

Alright, finally, my 10 days course is over. And ya, what course is it? I actually took part in the Star Search Boot Camp by Singapore Media Academy (SMA), a subsidiary company by Mediacorp. It was indeed a great course, with great classmates and teachers. Although its only a mere short 10days, but it has made me missed the peeps in my class. I miss travelling for lesson and of course when we were made to use different feelings to say out the scripts. Acting is indeed not as simple as everyone think.

We've finished our final act on Fri, and everyone is crazily cam-whoring inside. And alright, i think i am a born 'ah-gua'... Lol!!!

We went for K-session after the entire thing ended, and gosh, i think i need to learn to sing more chinese songs and also more high tempo songs... I've been only singing oldies... WTH!!! Hahaha!!! this can't go on...

Alright, i don't wish to touch more on other things, but one very impt thing. I don't know if you're reading this, but this is dedicated to you. JX: So sorry.. Pls accept my apology for what i did... Thank you! (i hope you read this)

Bye peeps!

No comments: