page visited

Saturday, May 1, 2010

01-05-10

I guess i have neglected this blog, and the people who has been following up here... So so so sorry.... Really been freaking busy and tired nowadays... Assuming a new position in a totally new industry and certainly job responsibility is much higher... Which i still haven't gotten use to it and settle down totally yet... I hope i can soon...

Next week will be the 1st roadshow i am attending with this company, and i hope nothing will go wrong under my hand.. Hahah!! The people inside is great, just that i guess there isn't a single babes for me to look at daily at work... All i see is my boss..

I know i've promised to update what i've been up to recently, but now, i guess i have partially forgotten about it... Which i really don't feel like racking my brain to recall... I hope you all understand. I will try my best to update this place as and when i can.. And i hope you're still reading it, i mean YOU, who have been reading this space for the past few months...

Goodbye people!

Oh ya, the major things that i wanna mention is that MSL 10th Anniversary Dinner was a great success... Being able to see the many old faces was just great.. Especially the one who almost expelled me from school, Mrs Choy, i hope you will rmb me still... Hahahah!! And most importantly, Ms Wati, i have agreed to giving your children a talk, i hope i won't screwed up yeah... LOL!!!

No comments: