page visited

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

19-08-09

Was in the head office located at Circular office recently. And was informed today to expect another big adjustment in the office again. Will open up more windows for me i hope, but it might also be a bad thing too. Can't really reveal too much at the moment as nothing is confirmed at the moment. But come Friday, i will be going to another hair event with Jennie and Martin.

Gonna stay in office most of the time from now i guess. I hope i will not be too bored. Oh, and is there anyone who come to know of ppl who is looking for a job? Guy or lady also alright, as long as good looking and presentable. Please contact me or pass my number to them. Thanks so much. Need someone to replace my post in the salon as customer service. Pays well after confirmation. But i won't reveal it here.(:

After so long, there are still some*thing* that i misses greatly. I hope i don't have to miss it for long, but i guess it will take a really long time.

Will be posting again soon. Got to wait till my other offday for me to take clear pics of my black baby in daylight. Hahah!(:

Cheers! Nights!

No comments: